At Green St we believe that healthy eating should be simple!
If you love sushi, then this one is for you…. We’ve taken all your favourite ingredients (+ a few extras) & put them in a bowl.
The best part, it’s slightly more filling than your average roll!
This one is about as simple as you can get.
Ingredients & method below.
Our white miso + dry red pepper kimchi.
Tsukemono (Japanese pickles).
1. Cook brown rice.
2. Dice firm tofu, sear in a hot pan with olive oil, salt & chilli flakes until tofu is golden brown.
3. Dice zucchini, sear in a hot pan with olive oil & salt until zucchini is golden brown.
4. Dice cucumber.
5. Strain Japanese pickles.
6. Slice dried seaweed sheets into strips
7. Wash rocket.
*You can add more or less of your preferred ingredients.
1. Imagine your bowl is divided into 6 sections, starting with the rice, fill each section with an ingredient.
2. Top with a generous tbsp. of kimchi, we’ve used white miso + dry red pepper kimchi.
3. Finish with a handful of seaweed strips & a drizzle of mayo, or for an extra kick & to keep this meal vegan drizzle with our kimchi hot sauce instead.