At Green St we believe that healthy eating should be a simple, fun and delicious part of everyone's everyday life. This section of our blog is about bringing you healthy and tasty meals that you can easily create at home.
This week we've kept it really simple because sometimes the simplest meals are the best meals.
This recipe is quick, healthy & easily scalable.... So weather is a solo snack or a group date our GSK Nacho Bowl should leave everyone feeling fresh & clean.
The ratio of ingredients is up to you.....
- Fresh ripe avocado – Roughly diced
- Fresh green jalapeno chilli – thin sliced
- Cherry tomatoes – Half sliced
- Purple Spanish onion – thinly sliced
- Freshly picked coriander and flat leaf parsley
- Fresh lemon
- Plain yoghurt or sour cream - (cashew cheese) if you are vegan
- GSK kimchi or kraut of your choice – we have used white miso + red pepper
- Virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper
- Raw crackers or any chips you prefer – we have used @katssnacks raw crackers
1. In a large flat bowl begin to layer all ingredients starting with chunky avocado, cherry tomatoes and kimchi, lightly drizzle with virgin oil, lemon and sea salt and black pepper.
2. Now place a big dollop of yoghurt or cashew cheese on top followed by jalapenos, Spanish onion, fresh herbs, another drizzle of virgin oil, sea salt and cracked pepper.
3. To finish place a generous amount of raw crackers around the edges and enjoy...