Are you ready to 'embrace' summer?
At Green St, we believe that being healthy means being happy & confident within yourself….
Exercise releases endorphins- but sometimes finding the time to exercise is the hardest part!
So we've worked with Personal Trainer, Nat Bakker, to create a 5-minute daily workout that anyone can do from the comfort of their own home!
* This quick workout is designed to suit everybody, it is an all-over workout that will well and truly get you on your way to a healthier and fitter you!
* Each ‘GROUP’ contains two exercises that are to be performed one after the other.
* Between each group have a 45 second break
* Option- repeat entire workout 3x (if you have 15-20minutes)
* Post Work Out Option- 1x 50ml shot of our GSK jamu jamu
1. 30 Pushups – This is a complete upper body exercise although predominantly aimed at working our chest, shoulders and arms.
2. 30 Sit-ups – Working the core. Remember to breathe out as you perform the sit-up, and breathe in on the way down – this will help engage your core to a greater degree and make each rep count.
3. 40 Lunges (20 each leg) – Focus on squeezing your glutes throughout each rep. Keeping your core tight and keep constant movement – as to not stop after each rep.
4. 40 Flutter Kicks (20 each leg) – focus on keeping a continuous breathing pattern and keeping your legs as straight as you can.
5. 30 Body weight squats – Working your entire legs, remembering to keep your chest up, back straight – ‘breathing in’ as you lower our body and ‘breathing out’ as you push up.
6. 30sec Plank –Your body should be straight, no slouching of the back. Keep a good continuous breathing pattern and focus on squeezing your core throughout the time.