At Green St we believe that healthy eating should be simple!
We all know that gut health is important, our gut health can control our mood and our immune system but, the hard part is how to make keeping your gut health an easy & delicious part of your everyday life…
That’s where we come in….
Our coconut kefir is dairy-free and packed full of gut healing good stuff.
This week we’ve taken the standard “chia pudding” & given it a GSK twist.
This one is perfect for breakfast on the run, an afternoon pick-me-up or a healthy summer dessert.
The Berry Delicious Chia pudding, click the link below for full method & recipe;
Fruit from Perth Organics
Coconut Kefir Chia
- 250mls GSK Coconut Kefir
- 3x tbsp. chia seeds
- ¼ Cup organic Strawberries
- ¼ Cup organic Blueberries
- ½ Organic Pear
- 3 Organic Cherries
- 1x tbsp. of your choice of coconut yoghurt (we’ve made our own from kefir curd)
The night before;
- Place 250mls of kefir and 3x tbsp. chia seeds into a bowl and stir until all chia seeds are covered by kefir, once mixed thoroughly pour into a tall glass.
- Place in fridge and let chia set overnight or for approx. 4 hours
The next morning;
- Chop strawberries & pears into bite-size pieces.
- Remove chia from the fridge.
- Layer with blueberries, strawberries & pears.
- Add a tbsp of coconut yoghurt and finish with fresh cherries.