The GSK Spring Garden Salad is a quick and easy salad, perfect for sharing at a summer BBQ or family dinner.
- Fresh broccoli flowerets
- Avocado (chunky dice)
- Whole pink radish (finely sliced with mandolin)
- Whole almonds (activated and roasted)
- Sunflower sprouts or sprouts of your choice
- Baby spinach leaves
- GSK ginger + turmeric kraut (or flavour of your choice)
- Soft feta (Danish) optional
- Fresh lemon
- Virgin olive oil
- Sea salt
- Cracked black pepper
- Optional – we have garnished with dehydrated pink kimchi
This salad could not be an easier to assemble!!
- Steam your broccoli flowers until just tender (around 2-3 mins), then refresh in ice water.
- Wash your radish & slice thinly
- Grab a nice flat wide plate, scatter with broccoli flowers and some baby spinach leaves.
- Add chunks of avocado and toasted almonds (now is a good time for a drizzle of virgin oil and a squeeze of lemon juice).
- Keep building plate with ginger kraut and sprouts
- Top with soft feta
- Finish with a sprinkle of sea salt, more virgin oil, cracked black pepper and dehydrated kimchi.